Mon, Nov 06|
You've Been Hit by the Motherload
From Overwhelmed to Empowered - Redefining Motherhood on Your Terms
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2023, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
About the event
Are you a working mom who feels overwhelmed, like you're constantly failing and falling short of expectations since becoming a mother?
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY THE MOTHERLOAD!
Motherhood is a beautiful journey, but it comes with its challenges.
Especially when it feels like:
- Your identity has been completely redefined since becoming a parent
- You're constantly failing at work and at home
- You let everyone down
There is a path to take from feeling overwhelmed to feeling empowered in your motherhood!
The "You've Been Hit by the Motherload" webinar will help you understand why you're struggling to manage it all. Plus, learn what steps to take to help you feel like you're flourishing.
Date: Monday, November 6th, 2023
Time: 8:00 PM CST
Duration: 60 Minutes
In this webinar, you will:
- Deconstruct Expectations: Uncover the myth of the perfect mom and why you don't have to buy into the burnt-out mom stereotype.
- Reclaim Your Identity: Gain strategies to maintain your sense of self beyond your role as a parent and professional.
- Empower Yourself: Shift your perspective from feeling like a victim of motherhood to taking charge of your journey.
- Identify Your Communication Style: Understand how your communication shapes your motherhood experience.
Don't miss this opportunity to redefine motherhood on your terms, shift your experience, and join a community of empowered working moms.
This webinar is perfect for:
- Working moms who feel overwhelmed by societal expectations.
- Moms who want to rediscover their identity beyond motherhood.
- Mothers looking to shift from victimhood to empowerment.
- Anyone seeking an empowered motherhood experience.
Motherhood is not a one-size-fits-all experience. Join the "You've Been Hit by the Motherload" webinar to redefine your path, set your standards of success, and reveal your full potential in motherhood.
Join this transformative journey from overwhelmed to empowered. Reserve your spot now!
About Your Host:
Amy Galvin is a certified professional coach passionate about helping ambitious working mothers rebalance their lives and feel supported as parents and professionals.
Amy believes when women get support, liberate themselves from common motherhood, and create an empowered motherhood experience, their life completely transforms, and their whole family thrives.