Sat, Apr 06|
RISE: A Retreat for Awakened Women Leading Change
Join hosts Gina Marotta + Amy Galvin for a Spring planning session + women’s leadership community sharing mystical + practical feminine leadership wisdom
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2024, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Chicago, 420 W Huron St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
About the event
RISE is a sacred container to guide your way forward in leading radical, loving change in our world. Our gatherings connect you with: your inner wisdom + feminine power, metaphysical + practical planning tools, and community to support + elevate your vision.
Your hosts, Gina Marotta & Amy Galvin, are at the forefront of this work and are hosting four seasonal retreats this year to elevate and connect the women of Chicago. For the Spring event, a key outcome is to help you create goals and a planning system for the Spring season (and beyond).
RISE isn't a conventional planning session ~ it’s about attuning to your sacred feminine nature so that you can lead with your genius, creative power, and create a work and life flow that matches your cycles and the seasons.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN + PRACTICE:
As a RISE attendee, you’ll move through a mix of mystical and practical content based in ancient feminine wisdom that is reshaped to support you in modern times for:
- Tapping into your intuition and trusting it (because your wisdom is so much more accurate than logic and data!)
- Releasing limiting thought and behavior patterns (so that you can embody your highest potential as a feminine leader for change!)
- Shaping your work around your genius (the most fun, easy, and effective way you’re meant to serve the world!)
- Employing mystical feminine practices for more natural, aligned work flow (such as channeling, downloading, holding space, creating containers, and offering rituals).
- Applying metaphysical + practical practices and planning tools that turn your visions into reality (with less force, more flow!), and
- Attuning to the mystical power of Oneness, your power to help shape the world by shaping your own intentions and aims (this is why your vibe matters!).
WHO THIS IS FOR:
This gathering is intended to cultivate a community of:
- Leaders creating positive change through professional endeavors
- Women wanting to deepen in feminine wisdom at work
- Women wanting to expand their creative power
- Spiritual women expanding in consciousness
- Women committed to the inner work required for change
- Entrepreneurs, creatives, healers, and leaders of the new age
Warning: Side Effects! Attending this event and being in such a community will reduce hiding, playing small, boredom, and burnout. You may also experience knowing more clearly who you are and what you’re meant to do, and as a result, your work will be more impactful than ever.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
Part of the magic of this container is you get to be in your feminine energy to RECEIVE so much to nourish your body, mind and soul, including:
- A Sacred & Safe Space for learning, being yourself, authentically connecting with others, and setting the foundation for the season ahead.
- A Sound Healing Experience to help you release old patterns, to integrate wisdom from the event, and to connect with your soul’s wisdom.
- A Curriculum and Tools to help you connect with your genius, intuition, and feminine leadership codes.
- A Guided Process to set your goals for the Spring season in ways that feel fun, enlivening, and on purpose.
- A Nourishing Lunch & Refreshments throughout the day to fuel your journey, including our special “anti-patriarchy juice.”
- A Gift Bag to connect you with heart-centered, women-forward businesses curated for feminine leaders.
In addition, you're supported before and after the event with:
- Pre-event access to our Liberation Library: a compilation of books and other resources you can choose from to prime you for the retreat and support you afterward.
- A post-retreat gathering: RISE Roundtable via Zoom on Thur April 25, 2024, from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST. The intention of this second gathering is to give you a date by which to complete your planning process (accountability) and also to be in community sharing your progress and witnessing the progress of other women of the community. Sisterhood expands our reach!!!
YOUR HOSTS & FEMININE LEADERSHIP COACHES:
Amy Galvin is a business leader, coach, and women’s equality advocate who works with individuals and companies to create more equitable workplaces and experiences for women. Amy is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Luxury Living Chicago Realty - a six-time Inc. 5000, fastest-growing company in America. In her time leading the organization, she has intentionally created a workplace where women have a seat at the table. Amy has been recognized as a Who's Who in Chicago Real Estate and a Bisnow Chicago Power Woman for her leadership and support of women in business.
Gina Marotta is a coach, lawyer, and women’s potential expert. She coaches and teaches individuals and teams globally about cultivating the power of “Feminine Genius.” This includes harnessing your innate talent and your feminine energy to do work that heals the world. Gina understands the plight of modern professionals having worked early in her career as a criminal defense attorney followed by a managing director position for a national nonprofit organization. Gina is a contributing author to the book Readings in Restorative Justice where she wrote about transforming her legal career from hard work to healing work. She has been featured in media outlets such as: Thrive Global, The Huffington Post, CBS News, WGN Radio, and The American Bar Association Magazine.
Dana Black, Podcast Host, Actor + Storyteller serving as our vulnerable + sassy Goddess Emcee.
Chapin Coffee, our female owned + run coffee sponsor fueling event attendees with purpose.
Luxury Living Chicago, our female owned + run venue sponsor hosting at the company headquarters.
Tanja Pleis Photography, our event photographer from Chicago's premier female-owned portrait studio
Visit our FAQ page for answers to the frequently asked questions.
Would you love to share your business, products, or services with RISE attendees? We love collaborating with women-owned and women-serving businesses! To learn more about opportunities to partner with us for marketing benefits and your own leadership activation, Visit our SPONSORSHIP page to learn more about sponsorship opportunities for this event.
There are 4 ticket options ~ choose the level that feels right for you.
General Admission ($333): You are an event attendee with all access.
Scholarship Supporter ($555): You are an event attendee and you are contributing to a scholarship fund to help other women attend.
Sponsor Attendee ($777): You are an event attendee and a sponsor who is invited to share about your genius and your business with other RISE attendees.
Corporate Sponsor ($1500): Your company is an investor in women and can invite 1-3 female leaders of change to join the retreat.
Your presence at this retreat is not just an investment in yourself; it's a commitment to a brighter, more inclusive future for all.
14 of 20 spaces available. Reserve your spot now! Ticket sales close on March 29th, 2025.
- Ticket type
Pricing OptionsSale ends: Mar 29, 11:50 PM CDT
Mar 29, 11:50 PM CDTPriceFrom $333.00 to $1,500.00
- General Attendee$333.00
+$8.33 service fee+$8.33 service fee
- Scholarship Supporter Attendee$555.00
+$13.88 service fee+$13.88 service fee
- Sponsor Attendee$777.00
+$19.43 service fee+$19.43 service fee