Mon, Nov 06|
Reconnect & Reclaim: Empower Your Mom Life
Reconnect with yourself. Tap into your creativity. Pave a new path toward a more harmonious mom life.
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2023, 8:00 PM – 8:45 PM CST
About the event
Are you a dedicated mom who's been putting your dreams and desires on hold for the sake of your family?
It's time to end the self-sacrifice and rediscover the joy and fulfillment you deserve.
In this empowering, 45-minute webinar, you will learn how to reconnect to yourself by:
- Shifting your mindset from survival mode to thriving.
- Breaking free from the role of the default parent.
- Combating burnout and monotony with creativity and intention.
- Releasing what no longer serves you to make room for what you truly desire.
You will walk away with:
-Essential mindset shifts.
- Creative quest exercise.
- Releasing and Intention setting practice.
This is for you if:
- You're resentful of your role as the default parent
- You're burned out and bored from the monotony of the everyday
- You're ready to plant new seeds in your metaphorical garden
It's time to liberate yourself and embrace your desired life. You don't need to wait for someone else to set you free – with just a mindset shift, you can do this for yourself!
About Your Host:
Amy Galvin is a certified professional coach about helping ambitious working mothers rebalance their lives and feel supported as parents and professionals.
Amy believes when women get support, rebalance their lives, and liberate themselves, their life completely transforms, and their whole family thrives.
Reconnect & Reclaim$0.00