Mon, Jul 31|
Mother Effing Summer
Beat the Heat, Conquer the Chaos, and Feel Like a Supermom this Summer
Time & Location
Jul 31, 2023, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
About the event
Summer break is not always the most fun for moms. It’s hot, your kids are bored, you’re balancing a lot, and you want a break too!
You’re not looking for a “Hot Mom Summer,” but you would love to feel less stressed and more supported in your motherhood.
During the Mother Effing Summer Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Prioritize your self-care and well-being for a less stressful summer
- Manage expectations and overcome summer mom guilt
- Create a support system so you can take a break
You will walk away with:
- Tips for recharging and staying mentally and emotionally healthy
- Techniques to manage expectations, embrace imperfection, and let go of mom guilt
- Resources to help you foster connections and create a support system
- Energy clearing to help you refresh and reset for the rest of summer
This is for you if:
- You're a mom whose kids are on summer break from school, and you’re about to lose your S#!%.
- You’re a mom who makes summer fun for your kids, but you don’t prioritize yourself.
- You’re a mom who feels isolated during the summer and looking for resources, tips, and a community of fellow moms facing similar challenges.
About Your Host:
Amy Galvin is a career mom coach passionate about helping ambitious working mothers rebalance their life and claim their personal freedom. As a women’s empowerment coach, she is dedicated to helping women break cycles so they can live a life that feels more manageable, more fulfilling, and more aligned with who they are personally and professionally.
Amy believes when women achieve more equity at home, the support and balance they experience spread to other areas of their life, and they become liberated in their motherhood. When a woman defies social norms and expectations of what being a wife, mother, and woman means, they rebalance their lives and deepen their relationship with themselves and their family. When a mom gets liberated, her life completely transforms, and her whole family thrives.
- Ticket type
Mother Effing Summer WebinarPrice$0.00Sale ended